Sunday, July 18, 2010

I hate when Ryanny gives me THAT look.............................

I can hardly be held acountable for this. I met a nice man at a garage sale this morning and he offered to buy the van...long story short, hes coming tomorrow and Ryanny gave me 'THAT'  look. Ya know .. the mixture of exasperation/disbelief and shock :) In my defense i would have gone to the dealership our friend owns but it was 116* outside!!!!!!!!!!!! Fat people melt under these conditions ya know. Oh yeah and i may have sold the couches from downstairs that were not the right color(dont ask)

On a move positive note i got some way cool things at the garage sale!!! Cute cute shoes,a very expensive lamp that i got for $1 *happy dance*I also got chairs for the kitchen table!!!!!!!!!!!! Steve and his friends break ours regularly so when i saw 6 very sturdy chairs for $40 i was way excited. Then with the money i saved Ryan i got the cutest ladybug shelf thingy.We also found The Book of Mormon for LDS families (its got pictures for people like me lol)
I also found some cast iron antique cookware so i was a happy camper today.We have been busy repairing the drywall in the basement and painting and the house is looking good. Ive started painting the kitchen cupboards, then ill put a stain on and some hardware and it will be cute as can be! This next week i only have one shift at the hopsickle then im off up north to collect the kids can head to cherry hill. (assuming ive found a car that will fit all of us lol.
Its 2:45am....its never a good idea to drink a diet coke after 8pm... at least i dont have an ER shift tomorrow 

Tomorrow i shall post pictures for Loretta of my garage sale bargains :).

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel so famous, being mentioned in your blog! :) Can't wait to see the pics.

Meanwhile, how will you get around until you find another vehicle? (Or, as they pronounce it here in Georgia, "VEE-hickle", lol.)

Sounds like you're having fun giving your new house your own touches to make it home. Please to post lots of pictures. :)

Love you!