Friday, November 7, 2008

How to air your dirty laundry to the world....

Since im pretty sure no one will read this i thought id just whine in public about my life on a daily basis.This is necessary since my teenagers have tuned me out,the younger kids are busy and the cat is to busy nursing on the dog(more on this later.. stay tuned).And where is dear hubby you may ask?working of course haha. Im married to a wonderful man who just happens to be as addicted to working as i am to diet coke.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not some total loser that has no friends.. but living in mormonville ,and i myself being LDS (hiding diet coke bucket..er..can) like to maintain the outward appearance of always being perky,happy and in control. :)
In reality i havent bothered doing the laundry in two days,i just ate my way through an entire bag of funsize kitkats(it WAS fun.. who knew?)and..........i hate going to Sunday school.There.. i said it.. my secret is out.Its boring as heck.I love relief society and i mostly like sacrament but i usually find some reason to trot home during Sunday school to floss the cats teeth or some such emergency.
I just realised this open whining session is very liberating! i could prob blog for hours cept of course i have to prepare a well balanced,appealing,dinner for my loving family.. oh wait scratch that... i fed the younger ones cereal and the teens have friends and 'duh mom.. its Friday night'.
I have a life!!! I'm pretty sure i used to .....oh heck i need more soda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I get to make the first comment on your blog! Congratulations on joining the blogosphere...you'll notice I've joined, too, long time ago, but never got around to creating the actual blog. I guess I'll have to call it "The Ponderings of a Professional Procrastinator", lol.

Have fun! :)

Anna said...

You definatly should be a writter!!
Thanks for all the giggles. Your great!! :)

Jackie said...

Love your blog. I for one shall be an avid reader. Keep up the living hell just to entertain us all ;)
Jackie
x