Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Its christmas and i havent even killed one elf!

I ... survived the season... mostly happy,somewhat sane and still within my budget.Mostly cos well we had a very small christmas.I intended to get the house clean and i did.. it was just someone elses house i helped clean lol. I intended to get the laundry caught up but its breeding and heck who wants to interupt that lol.I intended to make fabulous neighbor gifts.. and i did.. then i ate em:) we have a particularly hideous tree this yr... we thought cutting down our own in pinevalley would be fun**cough** then it got worse... i let the kids be in charge of decoaration it.Its the most colorfull,gaudy tree in the world.It has tons of those icicles on it which wouldnt be bad in silver but in red it mostly looks like the tree had a heart attack and exploded.But at night ,with the lights out and the tree lit up,its pretty ish.
The cat thinks its faithful job to climb up and extract ornaments for it to play with at 2am,the dog uses it as a dog dish since dh is feeding the tree sprite and chip lays under it cos the lights give off more warmth than vegas.(i hope the cleaning fairy showed up while im doing this).
I have a schedule.. its 8am and im allready behind by 3 things,by tonight ill prob be a week behind.I havent wrapped anything yet cept the things going to miss brat of the month at college.(ever tried to wrap coal?gosh you gotta use the good christmas paper lol)
today i have to go somewhere scary... Zumiez in the mall.. you know that place where scary teens hang out.yeah son number 2 wants a t shirt from there ,he tried explaining it (while rolling his eyes and letting many sighs at my lack of coolness)its a stars and brands one.. or something like that.. ill just go in and point and grunt .
I went to a pawn shop yesterday.. that was so freakin fun cept i have to practise saying it in american cos ryan thought id been to the PORN shop and i coudlnt tell if he was horrified or happy lol. I found a cute little tv/vcr combo(yeah yeah i know the rest of the world is on blue ray but we have a million videos lol)and i found a movie that michaela will love.
Dh is working all through christmas and new yr but i want you to know im not bitter.. no im downright homicidal and its a good job his boss lives up north.(hold on must be time to take the prozac lol brb )
***happy smile****ok... now where was i , oh yes did you know im now 5 things behind on my list?yes well i am.Im supposed to have cooked a full breakfast by now.I shall write more later after i go make sure i have milk or their will be a great and terrible scream from the Jentzsch house.

2 comments:

Devon said...

You make me smile! You are saying exactly what I would like to say, except I'm more prim and proper! Have a Merry Christmas. Don't you wish you were in England and could have one of those tasty deserts that you didn't realize had alcohol in it?

Wendy said...

devon,thats the reason i blog... the rest of the time im always happy and perky! but sometimes...you have to be able to vent :)
and,after the yr we have had i would prob have had eaten the ENTIRE desert lol.