I am frustrated.
Dh's company hasn't officially laid him off yet so we are officially in limbo.Its driving me nuts. We love St George and plan on staying here and there are local companies hiring but we are in a holding pattern til they decide what to do.Since he worked for the company for so many yrs, change is hard.
Vacuuming... the vacuum died a sad miserable death.. only the 15th or 16th one. My children consider anything smaller than the cat not worth picking up so vacuums dont last long around here. The other day i borrowed my neighbors Kirby... oh wow.. it was HEAVEN! I invited the neighbors to come see the pretty lines in the very clean carpet(im pretty sure they all think i should get out of the house more).I even took pictures of it to send to my equally crazy friend in GA :) I know she will appreciate my love of vacuum lines lol. I had to give the Kirby back(ok they pried it out of my hands)
Medication---yes this one frustrates me. If dh loses his job we have no insurance.Since i have an aversion to drs its not a problem cept for meds. My thyroid took a permenant vacation last yr and Ive been on effexor for 2 yrs . Those nice people at Effexor think i should pay $200 a month for meds,the kids think its more important to eat. So... ive taken to looking at other countries since im a British citizen i figure i should be able to order from a Brit pharmacy right? of course they do get great deals on meds from India,where patent laws dont exist. All this is well and good cept now im paranoid. i registered for the site and honestly thought the second i hit enter i was gonna have the computer spin blue and red lights and have sirens squeel. It didnt ,but im still not brave enough to re visit the site yet.
The ward split,i happily volunteered to keep all the fun neighbors and offered the grouchy/weird/insane/stuffy ones to the other ward... no takers*sigh* so we lost 3 streets off our ward..Dh is still in scouts though i cheerfully volunteered him to be the nursery leader :) Due to my recent conversion to atheism,i figure im safe :)
Im fat.
I dont know why i cant eat what i want and lose weight.I run around like a crazy woman all day.. how come im not thin?I went over to my old job today to hang out with the fun people who still have lives... then in comes a lady i used to share an office with who also happened to be in my weight watchers group. Yeah..shes lost at least 10lbs..i'd forgotten i was on a diet.. i hate guilt :)
None of these things are in my control.. i just like to whine about them :) Thanks for listening, and tune in tomorrow for another session of days of our whines.
1 comment:
I'm frustrated, too, because you don't update your blog often enough and you've forgotten how to email. Good thing I love you, kiddo! :-)
Post a Comment