We just got home from a family visit up to grandma and grandpas. We got to go to conference at Temple square,visit some touristy things downtown and then we shopped at the Gateway and took the children ice skating at Murray ice rink.It was a blast!! Loved President Monsons final talk! Next time we will stay up there for longer since we didnt get a chance to see all the friends we wanted. The kids saw snow and were enthralled! I got to go have my hair highlighted and get my nails done---ahhhh time to relax! Our next vacation will be mothers day --cant wait.Adam finally get his license this week and Steve gets his permit next month. Softball and baseball have started and life is busy!
1 comment:
Wow, and the only place I ever get to go is the cancer center. Boo hoo! (Now you can feel sorry for me and send me chocolate. LOL)
I'm thrilled to see you feeling better and more upbeat about life. :-)
Love you tons,
Loretta
Post a Comment