Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

This is Michaela,my baby is 11 and going to intermediate school!!! This is her first day of school and first day in a uniform ...she was glad she didnt have to wear a tie and blazer like i did growing up.She loves her school and is back in dance classes and is taking suzuki violin.As soon as i find where i put the pics of the other kids ill put those up.
After a miserable summer of being sick i am finally back to normal--wahoooooo! I was all ready to do something fun,then dh left with the scouts for another campout,michaela ditched in favor of allis party and a trip to the mall with Kasia so i was alone. The house is so rarely quiet it was nice!!! Then i went over to Yvettes and watched a movie and got some cute stitchery patterns which im gonna start in a few mins. I can breath in all the way,havent had oxygen in three days,and things are looking up.Now,ready to have some fun :)

No comments: