Its finally fall in St George! Yep its down into the 70's and the kids can actually play outside without heatstroke. DH was in SLC all last week so of course everything that could go wrong did ! Thankfully i have fantastic friends that helped out as always.Michaelas room is STILL under construction and our laundry room too :( I cant wait for everything to be put back together-hopefully this week. Luckily none of us were sick,lots of our neighbors are however.Thankfully i stocked up on every flu and cold medicine possibly made.
So the week was full of driving car pools,decorating for fall,dealing with flooding toilets and shopping fantastic garage sales.I got some really cute jewellery and some nightstands for Adams room,we finally found a big rug and his room is looking good.
I finally gave in and got a membership to hollywood video so we have been renting movies and playing rockband(im such a cool drummer haha).We rented a couple of new releases that we had to turn off due to crappy content, i have to say... my kids ROCK!!! They all immediately realised it wasnt appropriate and wanted it off,yay!I have the best kidlets ever. Speaking of which, i helped steve with his homework the other day and edited an assignment about our family.Each member of the family had to be represented by an animal.He thought i should be a beaver because im always trying to fix things at home lol. He also thought josh should be a koala bear cos hes small cute and always eating lol. His last will and testament assignment was hillarious,here is a slightly edited version :)
I Stephen Ryan Jentzsch being of mostly sound mind and totally sexy body, do hereby leave my last will and testament on October 8th of 2009. I leave my clothes to my little brother Josh aka BUBBY… Hope you grow into them. Remember my six-pack; ok it was just a four pack at the time of my untimely death.
To my older brother I give my room, sorry it comes with Bubby still in it. To my mom I leave all the memories of the times we made each other laugh and all my love and all my hugs. To my dad I give the feeling of security you gave and all the respect you deserve that I never gave.
To my older sister Jenny I give my best wishes and advise her to read all of grandmas sticky notes. Hope for the best .To my younger sister, Claire, to me known as Michaela, You get the care and keeping of Bubby, feed often but not too much… he is on a diet! To my best friend Zac I leave my guitar and the passion in music we share, too bad without me you won’t be famous, but McDonalds is an acceptable career goal… don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Sorry to all the girls I left behind….. looking is free but touching would have cost you,you are all sweet spirits,call Adam,he’s my brother who hasn’t been on a date yet.To my English teacher I leave this final assignment,that you made me type,even though you gave me so much homework I died of a severe case of Carple Tunnel ,I hope this touches your heart and you can give me an A.
So last night i went to my second only haunted house,actually it was Staheli farms haunted woods and it scared the crap out of me!! My plan was to hang out with Lavonna while the dads and the kids went through-i was all for sacrificing in the name of photography(and cowardice) No such luck ,can i just tell you that my lungs hurt from screaming and i lost the mother of the yr award when i told the vampires to take the little kids first lol.After that Michaela planted herself in the middle of Ryan and Mike-wimp lol.Michaela joined the newspaper staff at school this week,Josh is also on it at the middle school and Steve is playing baseball and getting ready for soccer tryouts. Adam is applying for scholarships,picking college classes and we had his graduation interview with the school counsellor allready.Hes doing great and is on track to be anything he wants-Thankfully though hes planning on staying at home and going to Dixie until his mission. Randy got his mission call this week. He leaves in Jan. for the Kobe Japan mission.He was so excited,hes gonna make a great missionary.This time next yr Adam will be getting his papers ready to go in.Not sure how chips gonna handle his boy leaving for two yrs lol.Adam insists that Chips latest burst of energy is due to the fact that Adam has given chip his own mattress(its michaelas bed thats in there while her room gets re done)All i can say is George the cat is NOT happy at chips enthusiasm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment