Im trying very hard to be my usual happy Christmas- loving self but sometimes id love to be one of those bah humbug type people. I find myself asking 'is it over yet' frequently. This week two people i know have committed suicide-TWO!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant imagine what their families are going through right now.. especially when everyone is so freakin cheerful. Wow,im sounding more and more like scrooge by the second.
After some nagging i made an apt. to see the dr today. I was supposed to go on Monday but cancelled. I only agreed to go today cos i thought they werent in the office on fridays lol :) Dang those overachievers. I have a very nice dr,im just allergic to visiting him in general.In all fairness i have talked him out of sucking my blood for several months.
Just a thyroid check,nothing major,but i HATE getting blood taken.Since ive been cutting my thryoid dose to make the meds last longer and im now out i guess i should stop being such a weenie.
I have recently given birth -to a three yr old.Yes,it was an easy pregnancy though im still carrying that post pregnancy weight :) We have had Jayden staying with us and Michaela is delighted to have a little sister around.Josh is such a cutie,hes been reading to the girls at night. All the kids are so cute with her. Much to Michaelas annoyance she went up North with her grandparents so im toddler free.Now who am i gonna color with?*sigh*
Dh is coming home today after a week in the office.Everytime he leaves we have some kind of natural disaster-last time i flooded the basement,just 4 or 5 inches...This time both toilets are now blocked.Yes i know TMI,im sitting here having a debate with myself as to wether its ok to wait til dh gets home and let him fix them? I mean, really,it will make him feel wanted and missed? or he could realize that im a wimp and i detest plunging the toilet.
So,im going back to work on monday.This time with real,living people. As in,they arent dying or anything! Well,they might be,but all i have to do is be happy and get them checked in. Mmmmmmmm gotta work on that cheerful part :)
ok im done whining. Im excited for New Yrs Eve,we are having a murder mystery dinner with a titanic theme... how cool is that? The best part is its not even at my house its at my cute neighbors,the kids will all be at our house then after dinner we can do all the fun British traditions.I know that 2010 is going to be awesome.I love the thought of a brand new yr.
My cell phone went swimming in the bathroom sink yesterday.Im actually not sad.I hate cell phones.Without them i can shop in peace,drive carpool and talk to the kids,scrapbook, all without people being able to get ahold of me.I used to be such a social person*sigh* now im just grouchy.
George the cat is still here despite him trying to kill our baby Tinkerbelle.I tried to give him back to his owner,tried to give him to the neighbors,tried to send him to a ranch in Ivins,but hes still here. In all fairness he has been a very good boy lately and hasnt tried to off the kitten.I think he heard me make those comments about the glue factory.So,we're stuck with him and i suppose he is cute.
Im now mostly rambling so i dont have to clean the bathrooms or think about going to the dumb dr. I have a list a mile long of 'should do's ' but i dont want to do any of them. Is it over yet?
Oh thats right im supposed to be done whining,umm well we did have a fun time at the Dickens festival. Michaela performed there and so i had to shop while waiting :) Tonight shes dancing at Tuacahn.yeah it would be really impressive if it werent for the fact that its a hundred degrees below zero and im allergic to the cold!
Ok its vampire time.........
No comments:
Post a Comment