We were home long enough to get the sleeping bags washed again! Now Claire is leaving for girls camp tomorrow for 4 days. Shes beyond excited lol. It seems only yesterday that i dropped Jenny off for her first girls camp *sob*Im gonna miss her,ill be here in a house full of testosterone! Its always a spiritual experience and im excited for her to get to know the older girls.
I still have my camp manual. When i was 16 we went into the Lake District in England with leaders who hadnt been camping before(its not a real popular pass time in the rain lol)The first night we woke up several feet from where we pitched the tent,thanks to torrential rain and oodles of mud! I do remember we had an awesome testimony meeting though and it was a fun adventure.
When she gets home we are going to try to get all the kids together to go do baptisms as a family.I hadnt thought about it until today but shes finally old enough!I hope at some point we can have all five kids in the temple with us-how cool would that be!
I suppose i should go to bed since i have to be at work in six hours :( If only sleep was optional.........
No comments:
Post a Comment